Sarge's Savings Search

Custom Search

Friday 11 March 2011

Become A Successful Couponer Using O.P.E.S. (Part 1)

O.P.E.S. is an acronym I've created to help myself remember everything I need to do to save successfully. It stands for the words Organization, Preparation, Efficiency, and Savings. Following O.P.E.S will assist you in maximizing your savings as well help relieve the stress we sometimes experience while shopping. Over the next few days, I'll discuss each subject of O.P.E.S. individually and share with you how I utilize each one in my own weekly routine and give you ideas that may help you with yours. Until then I challenge you take each aspect of O.P.E.S. and reflect on how they come into play during your weekly shopping routine. Remembering O.P.E.S. when you plan your shopping trip will help you from saying "Oops" in the checkout line.

1 comment:

  1. Organization is very important, I agree completely. Looking forward to learning more about how you do things. I want more tricks to put up my sleeve!

    ReplyDelete